Sunday, February 2, 2014

Post holiday blue skies


















The holiday up north was good, but boy it is good being back to my summer serenity, blue skies and beaches. I am the happiest when I can live in my swim things, throw on a ragged pair of shorts, cowrie shells+silver, a tee-shirt almost as an after thought, grab the first fringy bag in my reach and run around bare feet all day playing with dogs. Bliss!

I have a lot of photos to go through and photo diaries to post but for now I am glad to be back and am slowly catching up on all that I've missed in blog land. Happy Sunday world!

2 comments:

Keit said...

I'm so jelly of your hot weather there. We've been freezing butt here. And glad you're back ^_^

Helga said...

Ooo, you are a such a sexy little beach babe!
Gah, we haven't managed a beach swim this season, our Summer has been crazy windy and rainy and generally not Summery at all!
XXX