Monday, March 31, 2014

Jungle jardin

My balcony seen here over a year ago has become a little green haven where I always feel at peace.

In the summer the foliage makes me feel like I am in the tropics and in the winter by the heat of our portable bbq I've spend many hours reading or just sitting doing nothing. I can't wait to have even more Buddhist flags to create a play of light and shade, its a constant work in progress this yearning to bring the jungle into my home.

Here are a few photos of my everyday attire around my plant babies, nothing special just a few pictures taken right after I'd been pottering around rearranging the greens. Life isn't about always being dolled up for photos, sometimes comfy old clothes and dirt under finger nails feel better than being 24/7 selfie ready.

Yes, I am wearing four anklets at the same time and I think its too little, I yearn to have heaps of silver on my hands and feet at all times.

Hope everyone has a wonderful start to the week!











Skirt: One teaspoon, Teeshirt: Vintage/thrifted, Jewellery+embroidered slippers: India Bag: Burma


5 comments:

Becky said...

I love all the anklets!

Vix said...

Yes, no such thing as too much silver jewellery! loving those slippers and that gorgeous bag, too! x

Keit said...

I don't know if I commented on the previous post but the leg bracelets are fierce!!!!! *_*
HAha, I wish my balcony was as green as yours, my plants die every time I try taking care of them...I guess no kids for me either :D
Love the tee, rocking cool!!!!

Project Curve said...

some day (if ever) when i have my own tiny place i want a corner with plants and decor just like yours. i always think you wear the raddest tees and accessories. Highway baritei dekhlam...not so good rip e..

Emmett Katherine said...

I love that skirt and yes 4 ankles might be too few ;)