Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ride the lightning

I embroidered these shorts a year ago because I was astounded by the amount of denim cut-offs I had and I didn't think I would wear them as much as a plain pair. But I forgot that wearing neutrals and all that nonsense about minimalism is complete nonsense to me..

So here we have a vintage Metallica tee fluttering over a pair of hand embroidered denim cut-offs and boots I can't seem to take off. Hope March has been treating you well, happy almost Friday world.











3 comments:

Becky said...

The embroidered shorts are so fantastic!

Vix said...

Those shorts are incredible, you are clever! I love the rock tee, too! xxx

Keit said...

Fuck yeah, Metallica!!!! :D Awesome tee *_* And I love your embroidered everything, including shorts!!!!I wish I could do it! :D