Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rain washed streets








Jeans: Levi's, Gifted, Bag: India, Jewelery: All over, Shoes: Sportsgirl


I love pictures taken after the rain seems to have washed everything clean and shiny. I haven't been posting much because work's been keeping me heaps busy, its become cold and I am perpetually in my uniform du jour consisting of non-tight jeans, pure wool sweaters topped off with beanies, Grandpa cardigans and boots. Bright bags really cheer me up over the colder months and colourful socks keep me entertained. What do you do to stay cozy but cheerful over winter?

9 comments:

Flora Cruft said...

Looking casual and cool in the rain!

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Tanaya, you never cease to make me gasp with joy at your beautiful outfits. I've got goosebumps over your beanie and your glorious bag!!!! xoxoxoxo

Sabrina said...

I love this outfit SO much! It's such a fun mix of textures and colours. Definitely great for staying cozy.

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Vix said...

I love your description of the rain washing everything clean, you almost make me feel optimistic looking out at the grey dizzle that is England!
Love your oh-so-effortless look that shouts cool, beautiful and you. xxx

Helga said...

DRINK!!! Ha!
I do love a rain cleansed city, for sure. Although todays rain/sleet/snow is a bit mucky...!
I do love to be bundled up all warm and snug, but looking like the Michelin woman isn't quite so good!
XXX

Keit said...

Aaaw, that cardi is a blast, looks awesome! Gorgeous jeans too, and bag, and beanie, and damn it, everything! Loving your style so much ^_^
Blah, it's been quite cold here, I put on my oversize ugly jacket and everything's fine :D

Project Curve said...

i love the bag..beanie, oversized knits are the coolest things to wear..i would wear them all year round if i could...i love that the rain has washed everything clean there..here there is a certain dank stuffiness left behind by the rain..

Lima said...

Your caridgan looks so warm and cosy however the rest of the outfit is quite bright and exotic looking. I know that would cheer me up in Winter!

Halima

xx

bohemian vanity said...

You look fab! What a cosy but lovely outfit! The cardi is my fave and that bag is divine!
xxxx Tani