Sunday, May 5, 2013

Being sick sucks!










Block print dress: India, Sweater: Thrifted, Boots: Doc Martens, Bag: Hand woven in Papua New Guinea


I've been sick in bed for three days now, had to be convinced that going for a little walk while the sun sets and the neighbourhood dogs come out to play was a good idea. I can report that it indeed was a brilliant idea, I feel much better and doggie cuddles do wonders for me. And sick clothing calls for comfort, comfort and still more comfort! Hope everyone's been having a better weekend than I am. Happy Sunday world!

4 comments:

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

I took one look at you in your fabulous shiny, pink Docs and melted! You poor thing being so sick, hopefully you're on the mend now since managing a walk in the beautiful autumn sunshine. Your bag - yummo! xoxo

Flora Cruft said...

Still looking uber-glam despite being poorly, hope you get well soon sweetie!

Vix said...

Being sick does suck! I'm glad you dragged yourself out for a walk, being outside always makes things better!
Your beautiful is your hair? It looks even lovelier in these pictures. xxx

Keit said...

Cheers to that! :D Sick days are my worse, especially if there isn't anyone to take care of me, sniff :D

You look pretty thought, despite the cold. And man oh man, those boots are killing me!