Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Crochet Nirvana













I have had this tee-shirt for ages and ages and initially I didn't like how short I had cut it off but try as I might I can't stop wearing it. I have been asked on various occasions if this or tee-shirts like these are the only ones I have. What can I say once I like something I stick to it and I've liked pretty much the same kind of things since I was 14 years old.


How cool is this crochet cardigan thing??? Its falling apart but I think my sheer will power in refusing to believe in its mortality is stopping it from completely self destructing to pieces. And the jeans are the ones I did the DIY post on heehee I am totally in love with them <3 <3 <3 All I can say about the boots is that I want to be known as the Girl in Boots, you know kinda like Puss in boots. Peace out!

No comments: