Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kimonos are HOT


I can wax eloquent about my love for kimonos but I think people might start to be alarmed by the depth of feeling I can have for inanimate objects. Suffice to say that I would like to take the names of most of my favourite items of clothing. I reckon Tanaya kimono or Tanaya cut-off shorts or Tanaya biker boots has a nice ring to it, No? Just me? Okay then plain old Tanaya will have to do till people are open minded enough to let me marry inanimate objects. Phew! I think I am making no sense at all and will stop, just upload the outfit pictures and talk about what I am wearing. How totally awesome is my Afghan necklace and the cuff? They cost next to nothing as well, I mean a lady was selling it for like $15. I mean the only other place I can imagine getting it for this cheap or maybe even cheaper is the bazaars in India. Which makes me think of my impending back-packing sojourn through India with one of my best friends. Ooooooh I can't wait to stock up on totally awesome fabrics and jewels. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: