Friday, June 29, 2012

Little miss witch





According to some people I apparently look 12 years old in this outfit and I didn't know if I was meant to be pleased or offended by that comment. I decided to take it as a compliment that I can unintentionally look over a decade younger without the help of crazy cosmeceuticals. I detest the obsession most people have with looking younger and in no way do I support the youth obsessed culture we seem to be a part of. I only remember that being 12 was super fun, I had no responsibilities, knew everything in my life would always be okay because I had everything I needed and everyone I loved around me.

The only thing I was sad about at that age was that I was finally starting to conclude that I wasn't a witch. I still had some hope that I would levitate at 16 and finally have people tell me I wasn't a muggle, clearly that didn't happen. And I'd give anything to feel that way again, therefore looking twelve can only be good in my book.

1 comment:

Keit said...

Hahhaah, always take it as a compliment. Looking younger is every woman's dream, that's why the go through hell, like injecting crap in their skin...
Anyways, you're so pretty, great look!