Saturday, July 14, 2012

Date Night








Leather skirt: India, Sweater: Country road, Leather jacket: IRO, Silver Jewellery: India and Mexico, Shoes: Wittner, Wallet: Fossil


So I have finally succumbed to the flu infection going around and was all crabby today because I was sore and achy from fever. The boy took me to eat my favourite things to cheer me up and I was so excited to have an excuse to dress up that I actually started feeling better. True story! :D

So this is what I wear out when I don't want to put too much thought into dressing up, buttery soft leather skirt as well as jacket and 100 percent merino wool sweater, beanie plus comfy wedge heels. Simple and nice without being cute aka perfect for me. What do you wear on a date?


6 comments:

Keit said...

"excited to have an excuse to dress up that I actually started feeling better"- story of my life :D
We don't go out on dates, because we live together since FOREVER, we actually don't go out at all :D Hahah

tanaya said...

Its sooo true though isn't it...its superficial according to some...but atleast it gets us going :D

I knowwwwwwww how you feel...my boy thinks that just because we're together for sometime now watching tv together is an acceptable form of date night!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had to voice some serious protests to have date nights back on! You do the same Keit, that is if you want to go out...if hanging out without going out is your thing i am sure you rock at it :D

Project Curve said...

love it!the leather jacket is kick ass..hope you are feeling better though!i don't go on dats :P
i don't know what i will wear if i do start..it has to be a kick ass outfit like yours..

Unknown said...

Really like your necklace here. I'm also a very thrifty shopper. I blog about all the deals I find =)

<3 Kelly
SavvySelections.blogspot.com

Paulina DeVil said...

thank you so much for the comment!

love your outfit, the skirt looks awesome on you!
I have to admit that I've only had one date in my whole life and I was like 14 and in my emo phase so I probably wore a lot of black and neon, haha! xx

http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.de/

Unknown said...

Love the look babie <3